Friday, August 21, 2015

Whole Brain Teaching Resources

Hey guys!  So, this is a late random Friday night post but I ran into a dilemma today!  

Okay, so I LOVE to share all the Whole Brain Teaching things that I make.  I have been making them, sharing them, pinning them, etc for almost 2 years!  Recently, Coach B decided it would be best for the vision of Whole Brain Teaching that we separate all WBT resources from TpT.  This is to uphold the values that all WBT resources are FREE and that the only profit gained from Whole Brain Teaching is the success of our students!  I fully support WBT and anything Coach B decides. 

However, this left me with a slight problem!  People were finding my resources on Pinterest and since the products are no longer in my store, they could not get to them!  I do make these things for my own classroom but I also want to share WBT with the world and want them to be available for everyone!

So, I have moved all of my resources to a Google Drive that you can easily find at



I am posting all of the currently available resources here so that I can RE-pin them!  (Since Google Drive won't let me pin from there!)  Another teacher is also posting her WBT resources there!  Her blog is coming soon so I will post here as soon as it is up and running!

This folder is PUBLIC.  You may have to sign in to Google before you can see it.  Also, some people stated that they could not access it from their phones but they could get to it from a computer or laptop.  If you have any trouble accessing the folder, please email me at heidimartin@wholebrainteaching.com!

Here is what is currently available on the drive as of August 21st, 2015!  You can click on any of the pics to take you to the drive or use the link above!













If you have any questions on how to use any of these resources:
1. Check my blog TAGS!  I posted about everything here before I put it up on TpT!
2. If you cannot find the information you need, leave me a comment or email me!

I would still love for you to check out my TpT Store and follow me!  I create a lot of other resources that are NOT Whole Brain Teaching resources but go along with some of the things we do in a Whole Brain Teaching classroom!  Most of my resources are K-2!

Thank you and I hope you find these FREE resources useful!




No comments:

Post a Comment