Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My Whole Brain Teaching Story

Happy Tuesday!

I hope those of you who have started school already are having a great first couple of days!  Our students come back September 1st so we are doing inservice this week!  FUN, FUN, FUN! :)  So, while getting my classroom ready and attending meetings, I had the urge to share my WBT story.  I hear a lot of people ask if Whole Brain Teaching will work with this kid or that kid and I just had to share my story to say "YES!", I will work with those kids!

If you are not on PERISCOPE yet, be sure you sign up!  It's FREE and some of the best PD you could ever get!  I have learned so much from other teachers on Periscope this summer!  I am excited to be able to implement all these awesome things this year!

So, anyway, if you are just starting Whole Brain Teaching or if you haven't started yet and are looking into it or have been hearing about it..... this video is for you!




Also, remember that I have moved all of my Whole Brain Teaching resources to a Google Drive!  You can access all of it for free at bit.ly/freewbt!



Also, be sure to follow me on Periscope (WBT_HeidiMartin) to see my Whole Brain Teaching Classroom reveal later this week!

Have a GREAT school year!







No comments:

Post a Comment