Friday, August 14, 2015

5 for Friday ~ August 14, 2015



So while everyone else is posting classroom reveals & back to school stuff, I am still waiting to get into my classroom!  Hopefully next week my 5 for Friday will be something from my classroom!

Although I have not been able to get in, I have been hard at work getting things ready for when I finally can!  As you probably know, I am obsessed with Whole Brain Teaching so I am busy getting all of my WBT things in order!  Here is some of what I am doing...

In order to comply with WBT values, I have taken all of my WBT resources out of my TpT Store and put them in a GOOGLE DRIVE for you to access and download!  As always, everything is FREE!  Bookmark the link to the drive so you can stay up to date on new WBT products!

Here are a few...




I ordered magnets from Vista Print this year to send home with my parents with key contact information!  Hopefully they will stick it on the fridge and always know how to keep in touch!


I designed the magnet in powerpoint and saved it as a picture!  These were only $5.99 for 25 magnets!


Technology is the name of the game this year!  These are some new things I am trying to keep in touch with parents this year!



To see how I used this in my classroom last year, click here!

Keep all the websites you and your students use in one location!  I have my students use the same laptops or same desktops everytime they use the computers.  I type in my symbaloo web address (which I shortened to a bit.ly) & drag it to the desktop so that it is now an icon on their desktop.  Next time they login, they simply double click the icon & they can go directly to whatever website I want them to go on!

You can find my symbaloo here.... MsTFab1!


Well that's it for this edition of 5 for Friday!  Thank you so much for joining me!  I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, if school has not started for you yet!

Have a great weekend!








4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use symbaloo...I have 15 brand new desktops this year and want to keep everything as organized as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes life SO much easier! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So glad I found your blog! I love WBT. Also, thanks for the great technology suggestions. :) Have a good weekend!

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love to talk about WBT :) Isn't it just amazing!? Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete