Thursday, July 30, 2015

NEW PRODUCTS Share & Prepare Link Up! ~ July 30, 2015

OMG It's almost August???

I am not ready for BTS!  I need a summer first!  Hopefully I can get in some relaxation days before we go back!  How have you all been enjoying your summer?!  I'd love to hear all about it and live vicariously through you! :)

Anyway, today I am linking up again with Once Upon a Classroom for her Share & Prepare Linky!


I have been hard at work getting some products ready for my own classroom this year!  Once they are ready, I have been busy getting them TpT ready just for you!

Here is my newest product!  Check it out and if you like it, wishlist it and come back August 2 & 3rd for the TpT Storewide SALE!

Okay, so this has been a work in progress since I wanted to start this center last year!


I have been working on creating seasonal/holiday pocket chart centers for my students and finally finished this summer!  My firsties LOVED this center and I swear they never got sick of it!  I kept each set of cards in a ziplock bag and I have a rubbermaid where I keep all my seasonal centers.  When the season/holiday changed, I just pulled out the new cards and it was a whole new center for the kids!  

These centers also really helped with sentence structure, fluency, and grammar!

I don't know what it is about 1st Graders but one day they know a sentence has to start with a capital letter and the next day they have no clue! :)  I try to get in as much practice with that and punctuation as I can!  (I am a grammar nazi at heart!)

To check out this product, CLICK HERE!

These are all of the packs included in the bundle!










Also, do not forget to stop back and enter this amazing TPT Giveaway with almost 40 TpT Sellers!  Get some AWESOME BTS items for FREE!!!!





Thanks for spending this Share and Prepare Thursday with me!










No comments:

Post a Comment