Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Made It!

I have been in a "making things" frenzy!  Here are a couple of my projects!


I saw this awhile ago somewhere on PINTEREST & had to do this!  My firsties struggle with typing so what better way to practice than with sight words!  I found some old keyboards in our computer lab, took some book labels, and made these keyboards!  While the students are at this center, they have sight word flash cards & their computer logins to practice typing.  So far, they love it!


I have been looking for legos for a LONG TIME!  My aunt goes to garage sales all the time and she found these for me!  The mega blocks are so hard to find!  I got enough to make a Lego Math center AND a Lego Words center!  In the lego words center I am going to add capital letters and punctuation so my students can practice building sentences!


October is Bully Prevention Month so I made a Bully Prevention Packet to be used with primary grades!  I even included a special Whole Brain Teaching 5 Step Lesson Plan and Power Pix!  You can see everything in this packet by checking out the preview here!





Also, I made some other Fall FREEBIES for you!  Check out my TpT for Freebies including the following....





Thank you for sharing my Monday Made Its with me!  
Hope you all have a fantabulous week!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi and Samantha! I am emailing you to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! Congrats :) You can check out your nomination here and to find to out how to accept: http://www.starrspangledplanner.com/2014/10/liebster-award.html
    Happy Blogging!
    Jillian Starr
    The Starr Spangled Planner

    ReplyDelete