Sunday, August 03, 2014

Sunday FunDay

Happy Sunday Afternoon Everyone!  

I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you all know I have opened my TpT store!  I am working on tweaking several more items to add very soon.  Since I am new, everything is FREE.  Check me out and if you download, please leave feedback!

Kindergarten, First, Second - TeachersPayTeachers.com

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend!  Here is a sneak peak of some things I have been working on this weekend for my new JUNGLE THEMED classroom.  (I have to stick with a theme that incorporates palm trees!)

Inside the green bin I have velcro strips that I plan to use for desk nametags.  I don't know about you, but those name tags drove me CRAZY last year!  As soon I would get them taped on, the kids were picking them off!  I think I must have replaced them all at least 5 annoying times!  I got this idea off PINTEREST to laminate and velcro the nametags to the desk.  Can't wait to try it!  



Last thing for today .....
If you have not heard, Krista Wallden is giving away 2 HUGE bundles of her amazing Clip Art for FREE!  Do not miss out on this deal!  Click HERE to go straight to the FREE bundle at her TpT store!


I hope you all have a wonderful week and I cannot wait to share more items, lesson plans, projects, whole brain teaching adventures, and new ideas with you!

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment